The mission of the National Education Fund, Inc. is to provide scholarship aid to needy students both male and female of all races and to conduct educational programs, workshops, symposia and forums to enhance the quality of life.
The NEF Board of Trustees convenes annually at rotating geographical locations throughout the nation.
Click for the NEF Scholarship Application here.
Members of the Board of Trustees are:
- Central Region: Patricia Daniels, Ph.D.
- Northeastern Region: Carnetta Blakley, M.A.
- Southeastern Region: Juanita S. Love, M.S.
- Southwestern Region: Patricia H. Hiller, Ph.D
- Western Region: Syreeta N. Greene, Ed.D.
- At-Large: Annie L. Brown, Ed.D.
- At-Large: Jimmie C. Jackson, Ph.D.
- At-Large: Georgia L. Johnson, M.Ed.
- At-Large: Katie K. White, Ph.D.
Scholarships are awarded to high school students, undergraduates, and post-graduate students who can demonstrate financial need.
Scholarships are funded through a variety of sources:
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Member Assessments
- United Way Contributions
- Special Legacy Contributions
- Special Contributions
- Endowed Scholarships
As an IRS 501 C-3 organization, we can accept your solicited individual and corporate contributions and your company’s matching gift donations.
Please make your checks payable to:
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority National Education Fund, Inc.
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
National Education Fund, Inc.
P.O. Box 18616
Indianapolis, IN 46218